Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thailand

I have finally made my way back to Thailand. It has been ten and a half years since I was last here and I've been wanting to return for a long time now. This time around I will be teaching English in a city north on Bangkok (BKK) called Phitsanuloog. It can be considered the gateway to the north. I never went there as a missionary so it will be nice to see a new part of the country. However, all my good friends are around BKK. I guess I'll just have to do some travelling on weekends. It's only 4-5 hrs away. Shouldn't be a problem.

More to come later, including pictures of Pattaya and Koh Larn, the places I travelled to today.

1 comment:

The Ben Nelson Clan said...

Laef,

Hey, that is so sweet that you are teaching in Pitsanulook. I served there with Elder Watcharachai. Good Luck!