Sunday, September 20, 2009

Koh Larn

Sept 12, 2009, my friends and I traveled down to Pattaya and then to an island called Koh Larn (เกอะล้าน) for a nice relaxing day on the beach.


This was the ferry that took us between Pattaya and Koh Larn.


A shot of me while on the ferry. Neung is trying to hide from the camera and Naang is trying to make sure she is in the picture behind me.


Beer took a short nap on the ferry.


On the beach with Oui, Neung, and Beer.


Beer is pointing his foot at the camera, an action that is very inappropriate in Thailand. (It's a bit more ok among friends)


Oui, Naang, and Neung


Check out Neung's face in this pic.


Jump everybody, Jump everybody, Jump!


Group photo. Thanks Naang for taking this one.


Naang and I on the truck heading back to the ferry.


A shot from the back of the ferry of a fishing boat and Pattaya in the distance.


Oui and I with the Pattaya City sign in the background.


No comments: