Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dream World

A couple weeks ago (last week in March), I went down to Bangkok to pick up Bow and bring her back to Phitsanulok. (Bow had been in BKK for two weeks visiting her dad and I really missed her). Anyway, on our last day in BKK, we decided to kill some time by going to Dream World in Rangsit Province. Dream World is kinda like a Thai miniature version of Disney Land but with a fairy tale story book theme. Here are some photos taken around the park.


Bow, her youngest sister Boom, and her mom, P'Tim sitting in a giant Papaya at the Giant House.

Giant Boots
and Giant Slippers

Bow and a giant hammer.




Played some cards with a skeleton crew


Bow standing next to a mushroom house

The two of us with a newly-wed ant couple

Bow following the line of ants

I like this picture.

Had to take a pic with the characters around the park.

And lastly, a bunch of pictures of Bow and I.

A fun, little place to visit, especially with the company that I had. :)

2 comments:

Joe Average Writer said...

Go, Laef!

Linda said...

Does anyone (Laef) update this blog?
We need a follow up to this blog if you know what I mean ;)
Hope things are going well for you. I have taken a break from facebook until the end of summer. It has been refreshing.
Take care AND be good!
Linda